Wednesday, August 24, 2011

MmmmMMMmmm Banana Bread!

 So I have gotten into this "mood" of baking lately which is really weird for me because I am really not patient enough to bake. I like to be mixing,stirring etc and not just sitting around waiting for the timer to go....DING!

This week I had a sweet tooth and when me and some family members went to the store,I saw a loaf of banana bread that looked DE-LI-CIOUS. Normally I would just buy the banana bread already made, but since I've been trying to learn new things and be a "modern vintage woman",I decided to google a recipe and try to make it myself.

This is what I came up with! :) (the pictures may not look too great because I took them on my iPod)
In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth. Finally, fold in the sour cream, walnuts and bananas. Spread evenly into the prepared pan. 


Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
 Okay,my oven door was a little dirty -blush-.

 If you'd like to try this recipe for yourself Here's the recipe! Good luck! You will LOVE this banana bread. It is so soft and fluffy and mmm mmmm GOOD! :))

God Bless! <3
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to organize your coupons!

Welcome back!!  Today I'm bringing you a short video showing how I organize my coupons. This may give you an idea or inspiration on ho...